Duff & Phelps Corporation
At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you’ll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That’s where YOU come in – provided you’re incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter – where you can make a real impact.
Our Dispute Consulting team of professionals consists of expert witnesses and consultants who bring an independent point of view, deep financial expertise and the know-how to turn complex issues into clear persuasive testimony for legal counsel and their clients. Services include business valuations, damages quantification, commercial litigation, family law litigation, and investigative and forensic accounting.
Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value – yours and ours.
As a leading global financial advisory and investment banking firm, Duff & Phelps leverages analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help clients make sound decisions. In our Toronto office, we have over 30 professionals in the Dispute Consulting practice. We currently have openings for senior associates to join our rapidly expanding forensic investigations practice. Duties may include the following:
- Work as a team member investigating instances of fraud, corruption and other financial impropriety;
- Analyze financial records to document fraudulent transactions and prepare expert witness reports;
- Work closely with forensic technology experts in obtaining and analyzing evidence relevant to issues being investigated;
- Prepare for and conduct investigative interviews;
- Prepare Court ready written reports;
- Work closely with Managing Directors and Directors in a rapidly growing practice area.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in forensic accounting, fraud investigation, audit, or related field;
- CPA-CA – audit background;
- Enrolled in or willing to enroll in University of Toronto DIFA program;
- Strong financial, analytical and investigative skills;
- Experience with managing, organizing and reviewing large amounts of data;
- Experience with forensic and investigative accounting matters – both in and out of the context of litigation;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Duff & Phelps – Powering Sound Decisions.