Mosaic Capital Partners Ltd.
Mosaic Capital Partners Ltd. is seeking an exceptional Analyst to enhance the Mosaic investment team. The Analyst will be an integral member of the investment team, involved in many aspects of the M&A process and the evaluation of the operating performance of current portfolio investments.
- Actively participate in the origination and initial screening of investment opportunities
- Financial modeling and analysis used in the evaluation of potential investments, portfolio and fund performance, business forecasting/budgeting, and ad hoc analyses
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company and industry analysis
- Involvement in assessment and due diligence of prospective investments
- Preparing investment reports and presentations for new investments and written reviews of existing investments
- Domestic travel
Candidate Attributes/ Qualifications:
- Proven ability to determine and understand “how companies make their money”
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret operating company performance indicators
- People interface skills, able to speak and communicate with operations team members and perspective sellers
- Operating company experience a definite asset
- Level of practicality when analyzing situations
- Knowledge of legal documentation relating within M&A area
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills and strong capabilities in Microsoft office products
- Organized detail orientated personality with the ability to multi-task in an entrepreneurial and team-based environment
- Up to three years experience in business operations, investing banking, private equity, or business development; exposure to M&A environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidate will likely have a Bachelors degree or equivalent complemented by a professional accounting designation, CFA, CBV, or MBA
Competitive base salary and discretionary performance based incentive program
Please submit your resume, in confidence no later than October 5, 2010 to:
Mosaic Capital Partners Ltd. 400, 2424 4th Street SW Calgary, Alberta T2S 2T4
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicant information will be treated with strict confidence.