Why You Should Attend
In this exclusive webinar BVR welcomes valuation experts Poonam Vaidya and Thomas Zambito for an examination of the processes by which the most fundamental, valuable, and intangible business asset is appraised: the customer list. A business without customers is not a business, and in this program Vaidya and Zambito will address what every appraiser/valuator should know when valuing customer lists. From data collecting through appraisal analysis, learn about classic and emerging valuation techniques, how these appraisal tools capture historical customer sales, attrition rates, and other attributes, and, ultimately, which is right for the job at hand.
• Customer relationship overview
• Analyzing historical customer sales data
o Understanding attrition and retention trends
• Developing customer relationship cash flow schedules
• Contributory asset charges and their appropriate rates of return
• Customer relationships amortizing lives
• Alternative customer relationship valuation methods
Click here for more information
The information, analysis and opinions expressed in the webinars, podcasts and/or congress presentations are solely those of the presenter/author, are not reviewed by the Institute as to content or accuracy, and are not endorsed by CBV Institute or any of its Members.