Topics will include:
• How has the venture capital sector evolved in the past decade, and where is it heading
• Valuation discussion – is fair market value really applicable?
• How are most VC deals structured?
• What are the differences in the financing rounds – Seed, A, B, etc.?
• Regional valuation and funding differences
• Who are the players in the venture community?
• Stories of failed investments and homeruns
Brian Kobus, Partner – OMERS Ventures, Toronto
Ludovic Andre, Managing Director – CIC Capital Fund, Montreal
Moderator – Craig Maloney, Managing Director – MNP LLP, Dartmouth
The information, analysis and opinions expressed in the webinars, podcasts and/or congress presentations are solely those of the presenter/author, are not reviewed by the Institute as to content or accuracy, and are not endorsed by CBV Institute or any of its Members.