The Atlantic Workshop Committee is pleased to be offering one day of professional development on Friday, November 22, 2013, at the Prince George Hotel in Halifax. The workshop will cover a variety of topics such as:
– Economic Outlook for Atlantic Canada
– A View from Private Equity
– Panel Discussion from Leaders in the Valuation Field
– IFRS, PPA/Goodwill Impairment
– Tax Issues in Valuation – Restrictive Covenants
– CICBV Board Update
– IVSC Update
– Financing the MBO
– Current Issues and Trends in Family Law
– Valuing Early Stage Companies
Special discounted room rates are available for those members who will be travelling to the workshop. The Prince George Hotel is holding a few rooms at a rate of $ 159 for our members/students/guests.
The information, analysis and opinions expressed in the webinars, podcasts and/or congress presentations are solely those of the presenter/author, are not reviewed by the Institute as to content or accuracy, and are not endorsed by CBV Institute or any of its Members.