Williams & Partners LLP
Williams & Partners is currently seeking a Senior Valuation Associate to join our Valuation and Advisory practice.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate!
As Senior Valuation Associate, you will be an integral part of this rapidly growing group within our established and prominent accounting firm. Working directly with our Valuation Partner, the opportunities for long-term growth and professional advancement in this position are limitless. We are looking for an exceptional team player with an incomparable work ethic who understands what it takes to consistently go the extra mile to provide extraordinary client service.
As the successful candidate, you have experience in business valuation with specific expertise in in-depth and complex financial modelling and analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing a full range of valuation and advisory services to our partners and clients on matters such as shareholder disputes, transaction advisory services, going concern analysis, tax planning, corporate restructuring, fairness opinions, mergers and acquisitions, matrimonial disputes, and mandates regarding the purchase and sale of businesses;
• Leading business valuation and advisory engagements including meeting with clients, gathering relevant supporting information, analyzing industry data and economic research, preparing complex financial modelling and analysis, and preparing formal and informal valuation reports and presentations;
• Assisting our partners and clients with buy-side and sell-side valuation advice including pricing/market analysis, target company valuations, and purchase price allocations;
• Preparing thorough and clear business models, financial schedules, and detailed valuation and expert reports to help clients understand the value of their business and its components;
• Growing and developing the valuation practice including participating in marketing initiatives such as writing articles and thought leadership content; and
• Developing relationships with Williams & Partners’ current and prospective clients and referral sources through demonstration of strong subject-matter expertise and networking efforts.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
• CPA designation (or equivalent)
• Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation, completed or in progress
• 3-5 years’ valuation and advisory experience
Keys to your success:
• You thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment. We are high energy, deadlines are often tight, and you are able to effectively manage your time to get the job done.
• You are highly motivated, committed, and flexible to cope with changing priorities and strict deadlines.
• You have strong analytical and writing skills with attention to detail. You are able to clearly and concisely communicate complicated financial data to our clients in meetings, reports and presentations.
• You are business savvy with experience cultivating and managing effective relationships both internally and externally;
• You are equally comfortable and capable working as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision.
• You have strong computer and financial modelling skills, with expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and various general ledger systems such as QuickBooks.
• You have solid project management skills and an energetic attitude toward successful project completion and client satisfaction.
• You are ambitious and eager to learn and take on challenges. Your entrepreneurial mindset and personalized approach enables you to cultivate and establish lasting client relationships.
If you are up for this challenge, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Dana Gisana at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Williams & Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
About Williams & Partners
Located in the GTA, we are a dynamic, mid-sized accounting firm representing a wide range of clients across variety of industries. Client service is at the forefront of our firm.
Our environment is exciting, fast-paced and rewarding – our high expectations are matched by our commitment to providing significant opportunities for growth for our team. Our partners are directly involved in our team’s development in success. Our firm believes in rewarding our team members for their hard work, determination and drive to excel. You will have the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals who will support your career development and provide you with everything you need to thrive both professionally and personally. Your desire for success will be equally matched by the possibilities for growth that exist at our firm.