The risk advisor analyzes and integrates risk management strategies for his area of activity. He develops and validates models and valuation tools used for decision-making and provides expertise in his field to different business units.
Risk Analysis and Management Advisor (economic and financial analysis):
- Performs modeling in the context of economic and financial analysis: business valuation, due diligence, business plan modeling, impacts of major projects on Hydro-Québec’s strategic plan.
- Develops and validates models and tools used for decision-making and valuation
- Performs specific analysis and prepares risk grids for investment or acquisition projects.
- Provides financial expertise and analytical support to various business units of Hydro-Québec.
- Prepares analysis to assess the rate of return required for the divisions of Hydro-Québec as well as for international acquisitions according to a methodology developed in-house.
- Integrates and validates risk management strategies related to business development projects and prepares recommendations to present to decision-making bodies.
- Analyzes and prepares short and long term business strategies aimed at meeting the company’s business objectives.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Finance, economics, financial engineering, mathematics, etc.) Hold a master degree, an asset.
- Have 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in financial modeling and economic analysis.
- Have an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Have demonstrated the ability to independently manage complex projects in interaction with a large number of stakeholders.
- Hold a recognized professional designation CFA or CBV (Chartered Business Valuator), an asset.
- Have due diligence experience, an asset.
- Have experience in risk analysis, an asset.
- Having a good knowledge of SQL and VB/VBA tools, an asset.
- Demonstrate mastery of the following behavioral skills:
- Agile and results oriented
- Centered on customer needs
- Team work
- Engages in improvements
- Professional ethics, rigor, concern for quality and safety and sustainable development
- Have an excellent knowledge of spoken and written French.
- Have an excellent knowledge of spoken and read English
Job Posting: 92192
The candidate will be subject to an administrative security check.
Apply by: May 18 2020